Translating research into outcomes
We offer multi-disciplinary patient centred care, and will often liaise with our colleagues on complex cases to produce the best possible outcome for our patients, and where a particular skill set is required may refer patients 'in-house' for second opinions where expected outcomes are not being met.
At Integrative Pain Care we specialise in:
- Acute and chronic low back pain
- Acute, chronic migraine headache
- Pain and stress associated with work including repetive strain injury
- Widespread joint and muscle pain
- Chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia
- Personal injury and rehabilitation
- Injury prevention and education
- Complex problems not responding to single therapies
Many conditions have similar symptons but are quite different, please ask how we will be able to help.
Clinical director Dr Nick Penney PhD ensures that our team is up to date with the latest medical evidence on pain management. Pain is not just a sensation it impacts on our emotions, beliefs, thoughts and behavior as well as sleep and enjoyment of life. There are many factors to be considered before a management and treatment plan unique to an individuals’ situation can be formulated. One size clearly does not fit all in managing chronic or persistent pain, but with the right integrative approach spanning many clinical disciplines it can and does change. The short animated video ‘Tame the Beast’ is a great place to start: https://youtu.be/ikUzvSph7Z4
To discuss how we can help you better manage or resolve your pain, call the team at Integrative Pain Care today on 09 5229240.